Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 116 (7.5.12): Gluten, Mushrooms, and Bamboo in Brown Sauce: A Shameless Ad


Gluten, mushrooms, and bamboo in brown sauce (from Happy Family Vegetarian Restaurant)

Oh delicious, heavenly leftovers.

Okay, so this was probably the worst dish that we ordered at that restaurant, but anything tastes good when your parents finally leave and you realize that you're facing a fridge and--heaven forbid--cooking for one again. Plus, did you know that Happy Family has an all-you-can-eat buffet option? It's about $13 per person, and you get 2-3 medium-sized plates per person, and when you finish you can order more. Of course, nobody in their right mind and stomach size would take up this option, since you have to eat a crap ton to get your money's worth (and no leftovers! We had more than half our meal left over). But it's there for all you daring folk!

Look at me, here I am sounding like a walking talking advertisement for Happy Family. To divert my reader's attention, I will show a real (and a personal favorite) ad:


Yep. Ingenious advertisers, please continue to amuse me and let me mindlessly consume your products through your wit.

No comments:

Post a Comment