Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 115 (7.4.12): It's Recess Time! PB&J Waffles from Bru's



Peanut Butter & Jelly Waffle, Banana Split Waffle, and Fiesta Chicken & Waffle (from Bru's Wiffles)

Amazing, amazing, amazing. Everything that should not be in a waffle is in it, and it tastes GOOD. Did I say good? I meant DELICIOUS. Just like a true wiffle!

I'm trying to figure out where this association came from, but does anyone remember this show?


It was on Nick (or was it Disney?) for a while when I was growing up, and for some reason, whenever I think of PB&J, I think about this show. It probably has something to do with the fact that PB&J = lunch break = recess = something profoundly and psychologically compelling...but I haven't thought that far ahead about it yet.

On second thought, it's probably nothing but a sign of my impending senility. Yeah, that's probably it.

No comments:

Post a Comment