Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 87 (6.4.12): Spinach Ravioli in Pink Sauce (It's a Blonde Thing)


Spinach Ravioli in Pink Sauce
Status: Restaurant (Angelino's Cafe)
Satisfaction: 9. Would've been a 10, except for the fact that the ravioli cost approximately 2 bucks a pop. Nothing is worth that. Maybe a really amazing tub of ice cream, but otherwise, nothing.

Associated with:

Pink--the color of the Greek goddesses. Pink sauce? Probably contrived by a sorority girl who decided that it would match her outfit; only made delicious by the Italians.

I've been wanting to see "Legally Blonde: The Musical" for a really long time--I've heard great things about it! Unfortunately, it's gone the way of The Little Mermaid: Broadway for me...in other words, I haven't seen it, but still wish I really could have. Darn, darn, and darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment