Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 96 (6.14.12): Copenhagan Crepe (Fit for a Prince, and Maybe Making Love in the Stacks)


Copenhagan (Strawberry + Cream Cheese) Crepe
Status: Restaurant (Cup and Saucer)
Satisfaction: 10.

Associated with: The Prince and Me


Please tell me somebody other than me still remembers this tremendous, terrible movie about Denmark (hence the Copenhagen connection).

Based in Denmark, the film's premise is a playboy Denmarkian prince who basically visits the States to study and ends up falling for this rather attitude-heavy, ultimately super-steamy and intriguing farm-type girl. The details escape me (not a loss, in my opinion), but there is that one unforgettable scene where sex in the stacks is nearly consummated--that is, before the paparazzi gets a whiff of it and catches it all on camera, naked torsos and all. All in all, it's a great(ly horrifying) movie, and appropriate, since my brunch partner was the same as my in-theaters "The Prince and Me" partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment