Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 10: Tea at the Huntington (Consumed in a State of Semi-Madness)

 

English-Style Tea at the Huntington Library
Satisfaction: 10.
Date: 3/12/12

Associated with: Alice in Wonderland (of course)
 
As you can probably already tell from the nifty tag in the lower left-hand corner of the tea picture, I didn't take it. Didn't have the temerity to whip out my camera in the middle of a decent English tea room in front of our prospective students and department vice chair (but the food that I ate was essentially exactly the same, so there you are).

So. Mad tea parties. The only reason the madness of the tea party factors in here is my current psychological state. The event itself was quite, fortunately, un-mad. I was a much happier camper--not least of all because the tea was delicious and (for me) free. And did I mention delicious?

No comments:

Post a Comment