Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 12: Roasted Garlic Cauliflower (Stars in the Next Disneyland Attraction)



An Entire Head of Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
Status: Homemade (3.15.12)
Satisfaction: 8.

Associated with: The Singing Busts at Disneyland's Haunted Mansion

Whenever anybody mentions a "head of cauliflower" or "head of broccoli," the haunting (quite literally) image of floating heads always comes into my, well--you get the point. The fact that I ate an entire head of garlic roasted cauliflower for dinner was a little sad (my palette is still a bit unsettled from the cold, hence the spartan choice), but it definitely provided some entertainment, since every time I started getting bored with it I'd just imagine my cauliflower springing to life and singing "Grim Grinning Ghosts" on my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment