Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 20 (3.23.12): Hot Pot City (Doesn't Have Bacon, But I Think Epic Meal Time Would Still Approve)

 

Hot Pot City
Status: Restaurant (Hot Pot City--of course)
Satisfaction: 7.

Associated with: Epic Meal Time
 
A bunch of men with too much extra testosterone. Or maybe they don't have enough, and that's why they need all that meat. Okay, so they'd probably throw me into the meat fortress and lock me away for the rest of eternity if they saw my plate (yes, that's a tofu puff and baby corn on the side--but there's a thingie of meat in the back right there, of which I am extremely proud). But I'm pretty sure they'd still approve of the idea of endless amounts of meat being seared right at their table. Maybe only after they introduce raw bacon to the buffet bar, though. (Their youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicMealTime).

No comments:

Post a Comment