Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 7: Sweet Potato Lentil Carrot Puree (Jabba Want Some)



Sweet Potato Apple Lentil Carrot Puree with Greek Yogurt Topping
Status: Homemade
Satisfaction: 7

Associated with: Jabba the Hut


I didn't want to go there. But I did. 

Tell me that purees don't look a glop of who-knows-what run through a who-knows-where. Say it with a straight face--I bet you three Yoda live action figures you can't do it.

If I've ruined your appetite, at least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that mine has been sufficiently ruined, too.

May the force be with you.

1 comment:

  1. I still have memories of eating chicken pot pie while watching Return of the Jedi for the first time and seeing THIS. Rancor and chicken pot pie, yoked together in my mind forever.

    ReplyDelete