Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 21 (3.24.12): Falafel Pita with Greek Side Salad (Food for the Greek Not-So-Gods)

 

Falafel Pita with Greek Side Salad
Status: Restaurant (this new Greek fast food joint at the mall)
Satisfaction: 7. Deep-fried the heck out of those falafel, though.

Associated with: The Aeneid
 

Greece--those are the people who had something to do with epic poetry, right? How stereotypical of me. Fortunately, I'm allowed to stereotype (it's one of the few meager rights still left to me after school has sucked the rest of those "inalienable" ones out of my soul), so Greek food means Greek stories. Poetry. All that jazz. Now I'm just sitting here trying to imagine a bunch of hungry Greeks sitting inside the Trojan horse, waiting, and eating--what? Why, falafels...of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment