Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 13: Apple Candied Nut Cranberry Salads (Make Any Place the Happiest Place on Earth)

Apple Cranberry Goat Cheese Candied Pecan Salad (with Balsamic Vinaigrette)
Status: Restaurant (Faculty Center at UCLA)
Satisfaction: 7.


Apple Gorgonzola Candied Walnut Cranberry Salad (with Mustard Vinaigrette)
Status: Homemade
Satisfaction: 6.

Associated with: The Happiest Place on Earth
 

Every time I get an apple cranberry nut salad or some variation of it, I am instantly and miraculously transported to the Happiest Place on Earth. I may be the only person in the world who goes to Disneyland in large part for Pizza Port's amazing salad (okay, I'm overemphasizing its amazing-ness--but being in Disneyland will do that to you). In fact, it's so good that when the opportunity comes up...yes, I will not only have it twice in one day--I will even make it again, knowing I already had it for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment