Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 69: Pad See Ew (Namesakes and Ugly Men)


Pad See Ew
Status: Homemade
Satisfaction: 9.

Associated with: Ugly Men on Whatshouldwecallme tumblr


It's times like these that I'm really, really grateful that nobody ever gets a chance to try the foods I make for myself at home. I call it pad see ew, but it's probably as blasphemed and hodge-podge a version of it as this world has ever seen. Tastes just like really good sweet chow fun.

Anyway, the greatest thing about Asian dishes is probably their naming system. Ever notice how the most appetizing dishes have the least appetizing dishes? Case in point: pad see EW. Yeah, that's going to get a lot of fans who don't know what the heck you're takling about.

So in honor of the "ew" factor involved in this dish, and because I've spent an indecent number of hours on this website over the past two days: an "ugly guy" reaction blog post from whatshouldwecallme, which I find unfailingly hilarious. (Taken from whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com.) Enjoy!

WHEN AN UGLY GUY BUYS ME A DRINK


No comments:

Post a Comment