Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 71 (5.16.12): Cranberry Almond Granola Bar (Isn't Going To Last Me 127 Hours Later...)


Cranberry Almond Granola Bar
Status: Bought
Satisfaction: 9. Tastes like jam smothered over otherwise nutritionally-sound overprocessed goods.

Associated with: 127 Hours


I haven't actually seen it, but I've heard good things about it. It's the story about the man who saws off his own arm (?) in order to get out from under a boulder where he was trapped for a good long time. Of course, considering the fact that nothing more exciting has happened to me while hiking except not having enough granola bars in my stash (and here's to hoping that it stays that way!), I'm kind of glad my life is boring. Boring and straight up and just sustenance--like a granola bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment