Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 74 (5.20.12): It's Lovin' Time Pancakes from Griddle Cafe (Or Diabetes Time For An Elf)

Status: Restaurant (Griddle Cafe)
Satisfaction: 10. Except for the major food coma that followed.

Associated with: Elf (the movie)


This picture/movie disturbed me so much, I'll try not to look at it as I type. Anyway, I don't have much to say, except that pancakes the size of steering wheels (for a point of reference, note the size of the ketchup bottle in the background--tiny, isn't it?) are probably about as good an idea for your stomach as candy-coated spaghetti. Not at all a good idea. My friend and I finished one pancake before calling it quits, so you can just imagine how Will Ferrell probably felt after doing a dozen takes of this scene!


No comments:

Post a Comment